Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
coffeeman20 coffeeman20 is offline

Default "words found no valid record to sort" what's that?

created a dvd movies list, at first it would sort, then it stop, which now
give me a message, "words found no valid record to sort" can someone help me.
I'm using windows xp.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If each entry is in a separate paragraph, you can have Word sort on the
paragraphs.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP