Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
t0msmom

Default how 2 make already animated picture show as animated

When I download a pic from any source that is animated, how do I keep the
animation going in my documents, such as emails and word documents
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword

In Outlook, if you have your email format set to HTML, then the animations
will show up. In Word, you can save a document as HTML and then open it in a
browser and the animations will appear, but I haven't been able to see the
animations in Word itself. Hopefully this will put you on the right path.

"t0msmom" wrote:

When I download a pic from any source that is animated, how do I keep the
animation going in my documents, such as emails and word documents

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Mom,

Unfortunately Word still doesn't have the ability to show animations of inserted graphics. It should pass the animation along,
intact, if you're using File=Web Page Preview or in an email in HTML format generated from WOrd.

========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx