Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
K.Hale K.Hale is offline

Default Setting Word to prompt "want to save?" when hit "X" to exit Word?

Hi how do I set Word to always prompt me "do you wish to save?" after I've
hit the X in the upper right corner to exit Word? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you manage to turn that off? The only time it doesn't ask if you
want to save the changes is when there have been no changes since the
last save.