Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mnpremo

Default Formatting issue in Heading 3 - Need help with tabs

I'm typing a word document in which I'm using the different Heading Styles.
My particular problem is with Heading 3. I'm trying to number one section
2.3.9., but when I go to 2.3.10., I get a much bigger tab space when I hit
"Enter." Why is the autoformatting different and what can I do so that
2.3.10 does not go over to the right more than 2.3.9?

Thank you!