Sharon

Default Using Access Data Source for Word Documents

When I select "open data source" and then choose the database that I want to
use, a list of tables/queries would display and I would select the
table/query from where I want to obtain the information. The mailmerge
toolbar opens and I choose the receipients that I want and then merge them
into my document. It has always worked until now. Now, when I select "open
data source" and then choose the database that I want to use, a list of
tables/queries displays and I select a table/query, but instead of opening
the toolbar etc. another table list appears and this list doesn't have the
correct tables/queries. I have had two IT departments working on this
problem for two days and no one is any closer to figuring out what the
problem is. One theory is that a temporary query is being created, but I am
not sure what that means or how to fix this. If anyone has ANY ideas about
what might cause this problem, I would appreciate a point in the right
direction. Thanks.

Also, not sure if I should post this here or in the Access group?