Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
adgorn adgorn is offline

Default how to identify nested tables with same content

I have a large table that has tables nested in it's first column. The nested
tables initially all have different content. But, after customizing for a
client, some of these nested tables may end up having the same content. This
then becomes a dupliction that I need to identify for removal. So, is there
a way to identify all the instances of nested tables in a word document where
their content (ignore formatting) is identical?
--
Alan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jan Kucera Jan Kucera is offline

If you are in the world of Open Office XML file format, you can do the trick
in XML.
As far as I know you can't do it from Word UI, maybe someone else.

Jan