AngelinaWhite

Default can I insert a graphic in envelope return address? How?

I want to print my letterhead envelope's return address with formatted text
or insert it as a graphic in the return address. When I format the text, and
print it, it then reverts back to whatever is the default text. The return
address has several different types of formatting, so one default text is not
acceptable.
Jay Freedman

AngelinaWhite wrote:
I want to print my letterhead envelope's return address with
formatted text or insert it as a graphic in the return address. When
I format the text, and print it, it then reverts back to whatever is
the default text. The return address has several different types of
formatting, so one default text is not acceptable.

Hi Angelina,

You may get some useful ideas from
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm.

--