RDOC

Default How do I create an address book used for mail merge in Word XP

I am trying to transfer an address book from WordPerfect to Microsoft Word
and use it to address envelopes by my selecting a name in the address book
and causing Word to address the envelope. I assume I can call this Mail
Merge? Need help and I am open to any suggestions.