Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

Default Mail Merge - Page breaks in between each record

I am merging data from Excel into a small table in Word. At least 12 tables
can fit on a single page. However the merged result, puts one table on each
page. How can I get rid of the page break in between merged records?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Lori

Lori wrote:
I am merging data from Excel into a small table in Word. At least 12 tables
can fit on a single page. However the merged result, puts one table on each
page. How can I get rid of the page break in between merged records?

that's how an ordinary MailMerge (type: letter) works. What you need is
a MailMerge of type catalog/directory or labels.

We don't tell you exactly where to find it on purpose -- because you
don't even tell us which version you're using. But your offline Help
should have all the necessary bits.

HTH
Robert
--