Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erich D. Erich D. is offline

Default page shifted left, no left blue margin, no default on top

Hi, i am new to word 2003 I have somehow changed my blank page from default
to normal and now the entire page has shifted left and the left blue margin
bar is gone completely. I have tried holdin the control key down when I open
the program but nothing changes.