Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
תמר תמר is offline

Default The text in a vertical frame does not print currectly in word 2007

Hi,
In article 933381, its said that this is a known problem.
the solution that the article suggests is not efficient.
We have many documents that contains frames, and they do not print Ok.
We cant convert all of them to text boxes.
And the mail merge is damaged as well€¦..
S there any hotfix that fix the problem?
Thanks,
Tamar