Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
azaato azaato is offline

Default how do i quickly access my recent word documents

I would like to quickly access my Recent Word Documents without having to
open MY DOCUMENTS folder. It is usually found when I click the Start Menu but
I don't find there. I have Microsoft word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The most recently used documents (up to a maximum of 9, the setting for
which is under ToolsOptions) are listed on the File menu in Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"azaato" wrote in message
I would like to quickly access my Recent Word Documents without having to
open MY DOCUMENTS folder. It is usually found when I click the Start Menu
but
I don't find there. I have Microsoft word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus Opinicus is offline

"azaato" wrote

I would like to quickly access my Recent Word Documents without having to
open MY DOCUMENTS folder. It is usually found when I click the Start Menu
but
I don't find there. I have Microsoft word 2003

Start Documents contains a list of the most recently opened Office files
on my system.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaleel Jaleel is offline

Open Word. File - Open. Set the view as details and Date modified in
descending order.

Jaleel

"azaato" wrote