Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Heber Heber is offline

Default When I press the Print Screen, it will not capture the screen.

When I press the prt sc, it does not capture the screen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What does happen? Anything?

(By the way, this isn't a Word issue.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Heber" wrote in message
When I press the prt sc, it does not capture the screen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not a Word question. Pressing PrtScr captures the screen to the
Windows clipboard, but does not send the capture to the printer
like you seem to think it should.

Heber wrote:

When I press the prt sc, it does not capture the screen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaleel Jaleel is offline

It captures. Open a Word document and paste it.

Jaleel

When I press the prt sc, it does not capture the screen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

PrintScreen is very helpful if you are trying to document different screens,
menus etc. in Word or other software. The button captures whatever is on
the screen when you press it, but you won't see anything. If you want to
save/print what your PrintScreen button captured open Paint (Start,
Programs, Accessories, Paint) and click Edit, Paste. Now you have the image
you captured in Paint. You can modify the shape and size and then print or
save it. There may be other or even better ways to do this but this is the
one I know. Hope it helps. If not, then never mind.