Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie Annie is offline

Default how do you make the "option button" work in a yes or no option?

I'm creating (or trying to!!) a questionaire on a word doc and I don't know
how to make the Option button light up just by clicking on it... Please
help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QW5uaWU=?=,

I'm creating (or trying to!!) a questionaire on a word doc and I don't know
how to make the Option button light up just by clicking on it.

Version of Word?

From which toolbar are you getting the "Option button"?

Assuming this is the Controls Toolbox, you need to exit Design Mode before it
can function as a control.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org