loudcloud49

Default letter of introduction, I need a letter to send out to introduce .

We have started a new Machining business and need a letter of introduction to
let a business know we are here and what we offer.
Thanks

Create a new document and start typing!

"loudcloud49" wrote in message
We have started a new Machining business and need a letter of introduction

let a business know we are here and what we offer.
Thanks

Try Google. The purpose of this NG is to provide Help in using Word's
technical features, not to provide content.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Create a new document and start typing!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.