Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulK PaulK is offline

Default How do I conflate index page numbers in Word 2003?

In John McGhie's "How do I generate an index in Word?" he gives one of the
ways to mark multiple pages for the index as,
"If you place the same index tag on each page of the topic, Word will
automatically conflate the page numbers."

My index results do not reflect this. Instead they put every page # with a
comma between. I'm aware of the bookmark option (seems very complex to me),
and would like to know if this other way works.

Thanks