gman

Default Inserting information in templates

I would appreciate any detailed help anyone can supply.

Here is what I want to do:

I copied the HTML code from one of my web pages into Word and created a
template. I need to have places in the template where I can insert
information, such a the photo's name before the .jpg extension, the photo's
caption, etc. I would like to have someway of having a description at each
insertion place of what is required and, also, to have something pop up into
which one types what is to be inserted.

The way I have it now is that I just have a description in red color in the
HTML code in the template of what is needed at each insertion point, but I
have to delete all this stuff before (or after) I enter the information. It
seems that what I desire is so obvious a need that I know there must be a
way to do it.

Thanks,

gman