Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alacastor Alacastor is offline

Default 2007 beta: Unable to insert page numbers.

I can't seem to insert page numbers. I go Insert - Page Number - Top of
Page. I get only one option, which is "save selection as page number (top)"
and it's faded out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Did you install B2TR?
If you did, follow the instructions on my website for Everyone and try
again.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Alacastor" wrote in message
:

I can't seem to insert page numbers. I go Insert - Page Number - Top of
Page. I get only one option, which is "save selection as page number (top)"
and it's faded out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hc hc is offline

This was very helpful. It corrected my problem of being unable to insert
page numbers. Thanks very much

"Alacastor" wrote in message
:

I can't seem to insert page numbers. I go Insert - Page Number - Top of
Page. I get only one option, which is "save selection as page number (top)"
and it's faded out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlotte Charlotte is offline

Is this a common issue with beta? I had the original Beta 2007 then yesterday
upgraded to Enterprise 2007 after installing beta. It save all my stuff such
as Outlook email and contacts(suprisingly after a complete unistall) but I am
having the same issues with the page numbers, I can't insert Will try the
building blocks bit. Cheers

: