TeriM

Default Looking for a template letter to send to coaches about the athlet.

Need a template letter to send to coaches about the athletic boosters paying
for their teams warm ups and how often we would pay and it stays with the
team.

These newsgroups are designed to help you with the mechanics of using Word,
not to write letters for you. If you need help laying out the letter you
have written, we can help, but we can't provide the content. That's up to
you!

Perhaps
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books
would help.