Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cambria-martin cambria-martin is offline

Default How do I print a document showing all the formatting marks?

I seem to recall that in previous versions of WORD this was possible, but
cannot remember or fnd out how to do it from in WORD 2003. Any help would be
much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As Jay says, this was never possible. Snag-it includes a scrolling option
that will let you capture a full page of your document at a time as it
appears on screen. Try the demo.