Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
e-mails e-mails is offline

Default how to send a typed letter as a e-mail

I typed a letter in microsoft word and can not find how to e-mail it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word is this? Do you also have Microsoft Outlook?

Assuming this is Word 2003 or earlier... choose File - Send to. What options
are listed?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"e-mails" wrote in message
I typed a letter in microsoft word and can not find how to e-mail it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question