Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikos Dokmetzoglou Nikos Dokmetzoglou is offline

Default How can i have a greek dictionary in Word?

I want to have a greek dictionary in Word and a greek spellig check.I have
Microsoft Office 2007.How can I add this feature?

Nick
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles W Davis Charles W Davis is offline

Nikos,

You might be able to find something here.
http://www.insomnia.gr/vb3/showthread.php?t=15567

"Nikos Dokmetzoglou" Nikos wrote in
message ...
I want to have a greek dictionary in Word and a greek spellig check.I have
Microsoft Office 2007.How can I add this feature?

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Proofing tools in Office 2007 are offered as single language packs (SLPs),
for $24.95 each. See
http://buy20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/...&culture=en-US

"Nikos Dokmetzoglou" Nikos wrote in
message ...
I want to have a greek dictionary in Word and a greek spellig check.I have
Microsoft Office 2007.How can I add this feature?

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT] Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT] is offline

Hi Nikos,

In addition to what Suzanne is writing below, which is absolutely perfect, I
would add this, since I don't really know whether you are based in the US or
not:

Customers can only purchase products in the online store for their region
(accessible from the localized Office Online sites). Otherwise, credit card
validation will fail. So if you are from outside the USA, customers should
not try to purchase these Single Language Packs from a US site. For Western
Europe, for instance, the purchase site can be directly accessed via
http://buy.trymicrosoftoffice.com/buyemea1. For the rest of Europe, the URL
is http://buy.trymicrosoftoffice.com/buyemea2.

You'll find more information about Office 2007 Language Packs he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113661033.aspx

I hope it helps,

Best wishes,

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]
Microsoft Natural Language Group

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Proofing tools in Office 2007 are offered as single language packs (SLPs),
for $24.95 each. See
http://buy20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/...&culture=en-US

"Nikos Dokmetzoglou" Nikos wrote in
message ...
I want to have a greek dictionary in Word and a greek spellig check.I have
Microsoft Office 2007.How can I add this feature?

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In addition to the comments in the other threads, if you have the Word 2003
proofing tools available, they too can be made to work with 2007 -
http://www.gmayor.com/office_2003_proofing_tools.htm