Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mamavan Mamavan is offline

Default Mailmerge in 2007 shows on screen, but won't print

I am doing a directory using a Word table for the data. It worked in Word
2003, but now that I have 2007, it will show up on the screen, but when I go
to print it, a window pops up with the first field in it...blank..Whether I
put cancel or ok, or try to X out of it, it rotates to every field in the
data base, blanking out every field. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

A directory type mail merge can only be executed to a new document. Are you
actually executing the merge or just trying to print the mail merge main
document?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.