Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stephanie B Stephanie B is offline

Default creating a pdf with a colored box background

I created a colored box with 50% transparency in my word document. I created
it in the header footer, so all my text will flow over the box. When I
create a pdf file from this word document, it prints out with an ugly grid
pattern on the colored box. Is there something I can do to stop this?