Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeannie

Default how do i set up outlook for different newsgroups?

I am trying to add newgroups to my outlook 3 but can only get
msnews.microsoft. Please give me other address I can use as microsoft has
miminal categories
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Your post has nothing to do with document management in Word, which is the
purpose of this newsgroup.

There are well over 1,000 newsgroups on the msnews.microsoft server, though
admittedly they are all focused on Microsoft Products.

If you want to see other newsgroups, go to
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33554433

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jeannie" wrote in message
I am trying to add newgroups to my outlook 3 but can only get
msnews.microsoft. Please give me other address I can use as microsoft has
miminal categories

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In addition to using Google groups, very likely your ISP has a news server
that provides more Usenet options. Search the support pages at your ISP's
Web site for information about newsgroups.