Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wendy

Default How do I create center justified

I have a document mailmerged but I have tabs set for the pennies to be right
justified, but I would like for the $ and the pennies to be center justified.
for example,

"The market is entrance fee" $ 100.00
"Apple stand fee" $ .50

This is how I would like for it to appear as I have it above, but instead
the pennies are align but the $ sign is not.

Can you help please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a left tab stop for the $ and a decimal tab stop for the amount.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP