Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HD Connie

Default Text Boxes turning solid black with black print

Text boxes in my document change from white background with black type to
black background with black type. You can't see anything in the box except
solid black, even if there is a graphic. If you try to edit anything, you
have to completely retype and then print to see what is there. Printed copy
comes out fine, it's just the box on the monitor screen that is the problem.
What is causing this and can it be fixed?