How to insert a Drawing "arrow" in Word Doc?

Old June 27th 06, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to insert a Drawing "arrow" in Word Doc?

Using 2003 up tp date

Am in a Word Doc and have set-to-view the Drawing tool bar.

I selected the "Arrow" button but all of the arrow options are greyed out.
The same is true for most of the Other Drawing options.

What configuration and/or other do-this-before-that setup am I missing?

TIA Dennis
Old June 27th 06, 04:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is a little misleading. You don't draw an arrow with that button; you
just format it. You must first draw a line, using the Line tool, then apply
arrowheads using the Arrow tool.

Old June 27th 06, 05:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Correcto!!

Thanks for the help

BTW, The MS WWW interface is not providing the option to "Rate" your reply
which would be "Yes" it helped