Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shookie Shookie is offline

Default Why have table properties changed?

I am on page 26 of a document consisting entirely of one table. No problem
until now. Now when I hit the tab key instead of just going to the next row
the previous row is pushed to previous page ON TOP OF THE ROWS THERE. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

My Daddy used to tell me "Just because you *can* doesn't mean you
*should*.", and that could be the wall you're up against now. One table that
goes on for [even half] that many pages is an open invitation to doc
instability & corruption. I sure hope you have a backup.

If you can't distribute the content into multiple tables - which still isn't
the optimum situation - you would be better off storing it in an Excel
workbook or an Access database. In the meantime take a look here;

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

There may be some help on the current issue in the related links as well.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Shookie" wrote in message
I am on page 26 of a document consisting entirely of one table. No problem
until now. Now when I hit the tab key instead of just going to the next
row
the previous row is pushed to previous page ON TOP OF THE ROWS THERE.
Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shookie Shookie is offline

Thank you!