huang_meghan

Default How do I get my printer to print objects/pictures?

I was playing around w/ the printer settings a while ago and I tried printing
a document containing both text and pictures/objects/graphs but the printer
will only print the text, and none of the other objects. How can I change it
so that it will print all things on the page and not just leave a blank? Or
how can i reset the default settings for the printer?
Anne Troy

Hi, Meghan. Try going to Tools--Options, Print tab and make sure you're
printing Drawing Objects.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"huang_meghan" wrote in message
I was playing around w/ the printer settings a while ago and I tried
printing
a document containing both text and pictures/objects/graphs but the
printer
will only print the text, and none of the other objects. How can I change
it
so that it will print all things on the page and not just leave a blank?
Or
how can i reset the default settings for the printer?

Herb Tyson [MVP]

What have you tried? In Word, choose Tools - Options - Print tab. Make sure
that Draft Output is not selected, and that Drawing Objects is selected.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com