Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DAN W.

Default HOW DO YOU ADD ADDRESSES TO ENVELOPE AND LABELS LIST?

I've moved up to word 2003, did have word 98. I need to make a list of names
and addresses to put on envelopes. I can't create a new list on 2003. HOW do
I get a list started? PLEASE NEED HELP ASAP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Use Excel. Learn how to do a Mail Merge.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DAN W." DAN wrote in message
I've moved up to word 2003, did have word 98. I need to make a list of
names
and addresses to put on envelopes. I can't create a new list on 2003. HOW
do
I get a list started? PLEASE NEED HELP ASAP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Mailmerge.htm .

DAN W. wrote:

I've moved up to word 2003, did have word 98. I need to make a list of names
and addresses to put on envelopes. I can't create a new list on 2003. HOW do
I get a list started? PLEASE NEED HELP ASAP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

If you have Outlook 2003, set it as the default e-mail application and use
its contacts list to store addresses. You can the use the Insert Address
function in the envelope label wizard.

See also http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm and