redhead525

Default Opening Word 2003 - new docs default start in outline format

Whenever I open Word 2003, the new doc always opens up in outline formatting.
Have tried going thru the formatting menu to reset to "normal" but whenever
I restart Word later, same thing happens again. Anyone know how to turn this
make the default "normal"?
Anne Troy

Two options, really. You can "fix" your normal.dot, which should make it go
away. This is probably your best bet. You can read about troubleshooting it
he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/a...osoft_word.htm

Another option, if you are like me and hate all other views, is to force
Word to open documents in the view you prefer. Unfortunately, it won't work
when you first open Word.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=65

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com