JohnThePresenter

Default Can I export graphics on slides from Word to PowerPoint?

Hi,
I have a large Word 2003 document containing a lot of illustrations,
including pasted graphics metafiles. I want to export all the pictures,
without any of the text, to PowerPoint, one picture per slide in the same
order as in the Word doc.
Is there a low-hassle way of doing that?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

John

CyberTaz

Hi John-

The only provision I've seen within Word is the FileSend ToPowerPoint
feature which sends text only and has no options/setings available through
dialog.

Have you posted the question on the PowerPoint newsgroup?

Regards |:)

"JohnThePresenter" wrote:

Hi,
I have a large Word 2003 document containing a lot of illustrations,
including pasted graphics metafiles. I want to export all the pictures,
without any of the text, to PowerPoint, one picture per slide in the same
order as in the Word doc.
Is there a low-hassle way of doing that?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

John

PopS

"JohnThePresenter"
wrote in
message
Hi,
I have a large Word 2003 document containing a lot of
illustrations,
including pasted graphics metafiles. I want to export
all the pictures,
without any of the text, to PowerPoint, one picture
per slide in the same
order as in the Word doc.
Is there a low-hassle way of doing that?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

John

Only way I know of, which isn't the complete answer, is
to Save the file as web page (.htm). It will save all
the graphics as separate files then, and you can import
them in to whatever you want. Not the fastest way but
it would work.

Have you tried the Powerpoint group referenced in
another posting?

Pop