Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Peak

Default How do I delete an envelope page from the top of a letter

I have a letter that I wrote and I clicked on the envelope button and choose
add to letter. That was fine.

Now long after I saved it I want to delete the envelope. Without cutting and
pasting all the text into a new letter I can't think of a way of doing it.
Has anyone any ideas?

I'm using Office 2000 Pro

Thanks Michael Peak
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Try putting your pointer in the left margin of the envelope, drag down to
select as much content on the envelope page as you can (you can't get it all
due to text boxes), then press Delete or Backspace. It makes it easier if
you click the Show/Hide button on the Standard Toolbar first - that should
reveal a Next Page Section Break which is what you are actually deleting
along with the content on the envelope 'page'.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/17/06 12:54 PM, in article
, "Michael Peak" Michael
wrote:

I have a letter that I wrote and I clicked on the envelope button and choose
add to letter. That was fine.

Now long after I saved it I want to delete the envelope. Without cutting and
pasting all the text into a new letter I can't think of a way of doing it.
Has anyone any ideas?

I'm using Office 2000 Pro

Thanks Michael Peak

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Peak

Thanks Bob,

Such a simple thing really. The main thing I had done wrong was not only
highlight the whole of the page, but carry on to just before the first
character on on the next page.

Thanks again, Michael