Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joepie Joepie is offline

Default musical notes

I want to put musical notes in texts. I never found a font (it's not in
Symbol or Wingdings) that has them.
Does anyone know a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you want to insert a passage of music written on a staff, or just
some symbols for notes?

Music "engraving" software comes with fonts (such as Maestro included
with Finale), and Adobe used to sell a font called Sonata that has the
symbols you need.

On Apr 15, 6:58*am, Joepie wrote:
I want to put musical notes in texts. I never found a font (it's not in
Symbol or Wingdings) that has them.
Does anyone know a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joepie Joepie is offline

I meant just the symbols, not the staff.
I think your tip comes up to my wish.
Pity there is no free font.

Thanks,

On Apr 15, 6:58 am, Joepie wrote:
I want to put musical notes in texts. I never found a font (it's not in
Symbol or Wingdings) that has them.
Does anyone know a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you just want a couple of dingbats to suggest music, you can use
characters U266A and U266B in the "Miscellaneous Dingbats" character subset
of, say, Times New Roman or Arial.

"Joepie" wrote in message
I want to put musical notes in texts. I never found a font (it's not in
Symbol or Wingdings) that has them.
Does anyone know a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

If you would spend a couple of minutes on Google for "free music note fonts"
you would find some, including:

http://www.fontspace.com/category/music,notes

"Joepie" wrote in message
:I meant just the symbols, not the staff.
: I think your tip comes up to my wish.
: Pity there is no free font.
:
: Thanks,
:
:
:
: On Apr 15, 6:58 am, Joepie wrote:
: I want to put musical notes in texts. I never found a font (it's not
in
: Symbol or Wingdings) that has them.
: Does anyone know a solution?
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joepie Joepie is offline

Thanks to all. Looked at the wrong places and in Dutch, where someone reacted
that there where no such characters available....

lolapaluuza lolapaluuza is offline
Banned

Maybe you should pay attention to another technique? I have never had such a problem with ьн maс. In general, I would rather put the laptop in the hands of the pros and set up all the software that I might need right away.
lolapaluuza lolapaluuza is offline
Banned

Anyway, I would rather give the laptop to professionals right now so that they put all the necessary software that you might need. Believe me, you will have difficulties with this. I can say it as a person who has gone through this.
BalanceBlind BalanceBlind is offline
Banned

I think you can put the picture into you text with notes. However, this is not very convenient. By the way, if you like music, you should read more information about jbl flip 4. I mean, good speakers are necessary for every musician. So, have a look at it