Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
K-La.M. K-La.M. is offline

Default Accidentally deleted "Paragraph" option in "Formatting" pull-down

Somehow the "Paragraph" option under the "Formatting" pull-down window in my
MS Word disappeared or was deleted while I was using the software. It just
isn't there anymore. I have "Fonts" "Bullets and Numbering" and "Borders and
Shading" but no "Paragraph." How does one reset this? How can I get it back!
Please help! Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
K-La.M. K-La.M. is offline

It's still missing Thanks for trying though!
Any other suggestions?

"K-La.M." wrote:

Somehow the "Paragraph" option under the "Formatting" pull-down menu in my
MS Word disappeared or was deleted while I was using the software. It just
isn't there anymore. I have "Fonts" "Bullets and Numbering" and "Borders and
Shading" but no "Paragraph." How does one reset this? How can I get it back!
Please help! Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
K-La.M. K-La.M. is offline

Default Accidentally deleted "Paragraph" option in "Formatting" pull-d

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
It worked!
You're amazing!

"K-La.M." wrote:

Somehow the "Paragraph" option under the "Formatting" pull-down menu in

my
MS Word disappeared or was deleted while I was using the software. It

just
isn't there anymore. I have "Fonts" "Bullets and Numbering" and "Borders

and
Shading" but no "Paragraph." How does one reset this? How can I get it

back!
Please help! Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There was a link to that article in the first one I referred you to.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

newsgroup so