detofc2003

Default How do I setup a presentation with out using power point?

I am trying to put a presentation togather without using PowerPoint. I cannot
use power ponit because it is in writen form. I will not be able to go in
front of the person that it is intened for.
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Det,

I'm not sure I'm following your reason for not
using Powerpoint. Powerpoint can create viewable,
file, slideshow, printed with handout notes and
web browser viewable presentations, but you can
use Word to create a presentation of text and
graphics (static) information.

Can you provide more specifics on the version of
MS Office apps you're using and the goal you're
attempting to achieve?

=======
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

detofc2003

I am useing word 2000. I am trying to get a training class back to at lest 14
days, it was drop to 10 days. This time is not long enough to get none what
the training officers have to teach. thank you.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Det,

I'm not sure I'm following your reason for not
using Powerpoint. Powerpoint can create viewable,
file, slideshow, printed with handout notes and
web browser viewable presentations, but you can
use Word to create a presentation of text and
graphics (static) information.

Can you provide more specifics on the version of
MS Office apps you're using and the goal you're
attempting to achieve?

=======
"detofc2003" wrote in message ...
I am trying to put a presentation togather without using PowerPoint. I cannot
use power ponit because it is in writen form. I will not be able to go in
front of the person that it is intened for.
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Det,

I'm sorry, but I'm not following what you're trying
to accomplish that makes a difference between using
Word and Powerpoint. In Word you can type text and
add pictures on separate pages. If you're trying to
learn Powerpoint in a hurry, perhaps this will help,
although it does use some of the new features of the
2003 version.
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/ev...&Culture=en-US

=======
"detofc2003" wrote in message ...
I am useing word 2000. I am trying to get a training class back to at lest 14
days, it was drop to 10 days. This time is not long enough to get none what
the training officers have to teach. thank you.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP