jannwebb

Default On Insert dialog box, subset drop down list went missing.

I searched and saw this question asked previously. Went to article and tried
all three fixes. The subset list didn't come back. This included renamed
normal.dot. Help!
--
jann

This can be very disconcerting, can't it? This happens when you've changed
the setting in the bottom right corner from Unicode to ASCII.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are we talking about Word? The phrases "Insert dialog box" and "subset
dropdown list" have no meaning to me in this context.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.