Spike V

Default Get rid of unwanted space in line 1 of address blk in mail merge

I have an unwanted space at the beginning of the first line in an address
block during a mail merge. I am using excell for the sorce doc for name,
address, and city, etc. It is placing a blank space before the name only.
Doug Robbins

Don't use the Address Block. Just insert the mergefields in the
configuration that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.