Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kerri

Default How do I remove paragraph symbols and bullets between words?

The paragraph and bullets between words only shows up on the monitor, however
it does not print the symbols or bullets.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

You are referring to non-printing characters. You can turn them off by
clicking on the pilcrow (paragraph symbol) on your toolbar. See:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...PrintChars.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Kerri" wrote:

The paragraph and bullets between words only shows up on the monitor, however
it does not print the symbols or bullets.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kerri" wrote in message
The paragraph and bullets between words only shows up on the
monitor, however
it does not print the symbols or bullets.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Click the SHOW/HIDE button on the standard toolbar. It looks like a
backwards letter P
--
Kevin Backmann