Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joann joann is offline

Default Word closes unexpectedly while typing

One of my users reports that Word 2003 unexpectedly closes as soon as he
starts editing a document. He only gets as far as typing 3 -4 words.
Doesn't happen with other documents (they stay open & Word stays open).

He sent us the problem document but we cannot reproduce the problem.
Any one know what the problem could be?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is probably a minor corruption. Copy all of the document except for the
final paragraph mark to a new document and save it. See if that one displays
the same problem.