Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meredith Meredith is offline

Default How to use stationery in Outlook

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try asking in an Outlook newsgroup (this one is for Word). When you do, use
this big blank space for your question.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Meredith,

You may want to use the link below to also post this in the MS Outlook discussion group and include, when posting there, the version
of MS Office Outlook you're using.

============

--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:

or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...public.outlook

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader