Chalin Chalin is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding new, blank pages? pls help...

Hello All,

I have a file in Word and right now it has like 26 pages. What I want to do, is add 7 blank pages BEFORE the 26 already existing ones. I also want to add 1 blank page after the already existing 26.

How do I do this?

Also, additionally, I want to import jpeg graphics into the newly added pages. Do I just use the import function for this?

Thanks...

Chalin
Greg Maxey

Chalin,

See:
http://daiya.mvps.org/wordpages.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Chalin wrote:
Hello All,

I have a file in Word and right now it has like 26 pages. What I want
to do, is add 7 blank pages BEFORE the 26 already existing ones. I
also want to add 1 blank page after the already existing 26.

How do I do this?

Also, additionally, I want to import jpeg graphics into the newly
added pages. Do I just use the import function for this?

Thanks...

Chalin

Daiya Mitchell

Chalin, you just insert the pictures where you want them and let all the
text get pushed down. Probably use Insert | Picture from File.

The link Greg gave you explains why Word doesn't have any "insert blank
page" command, although a Page Break sorta works that way.

Chalin wrote:
Hello All,

I have a file in Word and right now it has like 26 pages. What I want
to do, is add 7 blank pages BEFORE the 26 already existing ones. I
also want to add 1 blank page after the already existing 26.

How do I do this?

Also, additionally, I want to import jpeg graphics into the newly
added pages. Do I just use the import function for this?

Thanks...

Chalin

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word