Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
br.gyuszi br.gyuszi is offline

Default How can I copy the page setup of the last section in a word docu?

Remark about WORD: I can copy a section break, which results the copy of the
page setup properties setup of athe section. the format (=page setup) of last
section cannot be copied because there is no element to select and copy,
which contains the page setup data. Please change the Word to be able to copy
the last (in most case the only one) section's format properties.my address
is
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm.