Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve W Steve W is offline

Default Same font displays differently

After OCR/scanning some pages, I converted the fonts using cntrl-A to TNR,
and its displays differently in two parts of the combined document. the
fainter one is between regular and boldface. I cannot get a consistent
display, even with styles. (Yes, it shows the same throughout in the menu.)
Is it something from the scan/OCR process?