Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smita smita is offline

Default Help With Cross References

I am writing my thesis. I have main body text of the thesis and at the end I
have the references [bulleted (numbered)] to journal papers as shown below:-
.......effective in stabilizing the enzyme structure [4] Early sol€“gel
encapsulation of enzymes dates back to 1970s [5].......
[4].Mozhaev VV, Sergeeva MV, Belova AB, Khmelnitsky YL , Biotechnolgy and
Bioengineering, 1990, 35(7), pp 653-659
[5].Johnson P, Whateley T, Journal of Colloid Interface Science, 1971,37(3),
pp 557
I want to make a clickable (ctrl+left click) reference to the particular
journal paper at the end. I have done successfully this using cross