Paul Callahan

Default Envelopes and Labels on Tools Menu

I am using MS WORD 2003 on the XP Operating System.
I use the Envelopes and Labels command on the Tools (sub)
menu a good deal; by placing my cursor after the last
zipcode digit in a name-and-address listing in a WORD
document separated by hard returns, I WAS able to copy
the recipient's address into a free space in the
Envelopes and Labels utility; for some reason I am no
longer able to do this, the command having been greyed-
out on the Tools Letters and Mailings submenu. All of my
attempts to restore the original settings through the
Tools/Configure dialog have come to grief. Is there a
way to re-set all menu commands to their original
configuration? I have tried dragging the Envelopes and
Labels command to the Formatting Toolbar, but it is still
greyed-out, even after re-starting the computer. Any and
all suggestions would be extremely welcome; many thanks.