Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yrret Trawets Yrret Trawets is offline

Default Word 2007 menu option missing from start programs menu

Office 2007 is installed on my computer and can only be accessed by going to
the Recent Documents option and opening an existing doc. The menu selection
for the program is missing from the MS Office option in the Start/All
Programs menu. All other Office programs are listed.

How do I get the Office 2007 program option to appear in the program menu
again?