Melissa S

Default Automatically changing text when another text is changed

If I have text A in one part of my document that will change and text B in
another part of the document that is exactly the same, Can I make it to where
when I change text A, text B is automtically changed too. I do not want this
in a footer or header. This is in the body of the document.

Greg Maxey

You can bookmark textA and then use a REF field to create textB.

The method is decribed here under the heading Bookmark:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support