DeeLo

Default How to print dashed line that connects to an added "comment?"

Hello:

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the dashed line from the
correction made in text to the 'Comment' balloon in the right margin? The
balloon prints, but not the dashed line, which makes it hard to figure out
what I made a comment about. Thanks for your help.
--
TIA,
DeeLo